- Work closely with customer, product, design, marketing, and engineering teams to design, develop, iterate, and expand data analytics tools, models, libraries, or features.
- Develop and support new/existing ETL pipelines and integrations with internal/external data sources.
- Support a data-driven culture by expanding internal intelligence reporting and dashboard systems
- Become an expert on our data models and advise technical teams on data model expansion.
- Perform statistical analyses and prototype the next generation of intelligent features for StudyTeam users
- Become intimately familiar with HIPAA, GDPR, and other applicable regulatory frameworks and how they influence our architecture and development decisions.
- Frequently communicate your efforts to Head of Data and other technical/non-technical stakeholders in clear written, verbal, or presentation form.
- Live our data philosophy, which focuses on ethical decision-making, being aware of how biased data (and assumptions) can affect results (and people), and being laser-focused on business needs.
What Will Make You Stand Out
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in a role dealing with regulated data (such as healthcare).
- Deep, performance-conscious comfort with various database, warehouse, and streaming platforms such as PostgreSQL, Redshift, and Kafka.
- Expertise in Python and ideally high comfort (or ability to become comfortable) with Clojure and R.
- Existing experience managing a self-hosted analytics reporting or dashboard system.
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem (Athena, Glue, Redshift, S3, Lambda) and some comfort with CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Understanding of the nuances of testing and addressing scalability/accuracy of analytical processes in distributed/probabilistic systems.
- Experience with applied statistics, supervised/unsupervised learning techniques in a healthcare/clinical setting
- Experience with developing or integrating clinical or other medical taxonomies and ontologies.
- Experience in a startup environment as a remote employee
- Advanced degree in computer science, biostatistics, or other related field.
- Relevant published or publicized professional or academic work such as open-source contributions, blog posts, or publications.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options: Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Coverage: 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: a top-tier health plan covering you in all 50 states (with option of HSA) dental, vision, disability (short-term and long-term), and basic term life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify). We enable 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan:401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation: You will receive a brand new Macbook Pro laptop to use for work.
- Location Flexibility & Transportation: You can work from anywhere in the U.S. compatible with an EST work schedule. Additionally, we fly remoters in for company summits and team events, filled with fun activities, good food, and many opportunities to get to know your colleagues better.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility: Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We also completely eschew the “bro culture” sometimes found at startups.
Note: While we can only hire full-time employees based in the United States with permanent residency or citizenship, we are able to engage full-time, international contractors on a case-by-case basis.