Jones & Roth is looking for an energetic accountant to join the firm’s growing Dental Accounting Services Group. The Group works with dental practices throughout Oregon, providing the following:
- Accounting services and support
- Software setup, training and support (QuickBooksOnline and Intacct)
- Financial reporting
- Oversight and review of client bookkeeping
- Other accounting and payroll related projects
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience with full cycle accounting, payroll and a variety of accounting software programs, including QuickBooks. We are looking for a team member who loves to learn, likes to solve problems, has great client service skills and has strong communication skills.
- 5+ years full cycle accounting experience
- Quickbooks Online experience. Certification preferred.
- Strong client service focus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Curious learner with strong questioning skills
- Ability to solve problems using resources and team
- Ability to work productively with a variety of people
- Ability to explain accounting and payroll issues to clients
- Great attitude and strong team player
Generous PTO and benefits. Flexible work hours and open to part or full time hours. Additional hours needed January – March.