A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients’ needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services.
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
Remote Coders, Inpatient, Part-Time
Inpatient coder openings are available now for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions. www.LexiCode.com.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide remote Inpatient medical records coding and abstracting services to our clients nationwide; and
- Work remotely from a home office.
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Generous productivity incentive plan
- Computer with dual monitors
- Encoder with coding and CDI references
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing education
- One of these credentials from AHIMA or AAPC: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, COC, or CIC
- At least 1 year coding experience in acute care Inpatient coding
- Top coding Inpatient acute care skills
- Ability to work from home using high speed wired internet
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems