About the Role
Punchh is seeking an experienced, innovative, data-driven and motivated Senior Manager Marketing Programs to join our dynamic team. This individual will develop and execute a variety of integrated marketing programs to drive the success and growth of the business. The ideal candidate is a team player who can collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders across marketing, sales and the executive team as well as with Punchh customers and partners.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation programs to support revenue objectives of acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to webinars, ABM campaigns, email nurture and newsletter campaigns
- Help manage the creation and execution of social media marketing and support digital marketing efforts
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top target accounts
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
What You’ll Need
- 5-7+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with an emphasis in demand generation, webinars, email marketing and nurture, webinars and social media
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders including product marketing, sales, execute team, partners, subject matter experts, and customers
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred, but not required)
- Proven ability to work independently and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills coupled with a meticulous desire to manage project timelines and deliverables
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive salaries, bonus and stock options
- Professional development
- Maternity and Paternity (Bonding) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
Punchh is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit r sum s to any person or email address at Punchh prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. Punchh is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any r sum s sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Punchh and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.