The Lead Developer (Franchise Candidate Qualifier) will identify business owners within a specific industry and geographical territory who meet the criteria to be prospective franchise owners and perform outbound sales calls to generate interest and qualify business owners for one of Neighborly®’s brand concepts.
- Use multiple sources to locate future franchisees, i.e. online directories, Better Business Bureau lists, and Associations.
- Find prospective franchisees that have an interest and a desire to possibly becoming a part of Neighborly.
- Follow specific scripts for making outbound calls to prospective franchisees.
- Use strong listening and sales skills to resolve and overcome objections from prospective franchisees.
- Answer incoming calls from future franchisees. Check voicemail frequently and return all calls in a timely fashion.
- Use GbBIS mapping software and FranConnect to review territories that are open for a new franchise based on the demographics of the area.
- Coordinate with internal and external staff to accomplish sales goals.
- Operate a variety of office equipment, such as a personal computer, printer and other peripheral computer-related equipment, facsimile, and calculator.
- Progressively utilizes the features of two or more standard business software packages up to the following skill level:
- Excel Spreadsheets – Track information daily and submit reporting daily.
- Outlook – Manage personal email, responding in a timely fashion to all incoming mail.
- Fran Connect – Enter leads and notes as required.
- RingCentral – make calls and respond to text message efficiently
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Personality and behavioral characteristics that provide for an even-handed approach to overcoming objections
- Communicate clearly and precisely to employees and vendors frequently.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents
- Ability to communicate professionally through verbal and written means
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Must be able to type at least 25 wpm
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter. Ability to work autonomously with little support.
- High computer literacy including strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,and Outlook is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Sense of humor.
Education & Experience:
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university is preferred.
- Experience: Two (2) or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.