We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with 5+ years of experience. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify the specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Strong technical background, preferred with development and software architect.
- Familiarity with mid and enterprise projects.
- Nice to have PMP Certification.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.