Platform Technical Lead, Clojure
- Lead complex software engineering projects building scalable web applications and features that benefit all development teams
- Build and deliver complex systems (Distributed Systems, Event-Driven, Authentication, Authorization, ...) designed to accelerate development
- Lead a team of up to 5 engineers
- Active contributor in peer design reviews
- Continuously mentor your team and peers
- Work throughout the stack to build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Build a strong technical brand for the organization
- Must be a strong collaborator who understand how to listen and knows when to drive
- Demonstrated experience with Event-Driven Architectures (e.g. Kafka), Authentication (e.g. OAuth) and Authorization ( e.g. RBAC models)
- Expert Clojure developer with experience building a scalable and secure SaaS product
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational data models
- Humble and genuinely care about helping your team
Nice to Haves
- Experience with healthcare-related technologies. Any previous healthcare experience is appreciated as it increases the potential to take our products in new and interesting directions.
- Experience building mobile web, native or hybrid applications (e.g. React Native).