The VOLT Marketing Agency is a comprehensive leader in the direct-to-consumer eCommerce industry that focuses on scaling international brands to 8 figures of revenue. With a combined focus on performance marketing and full-stack development, VOLT presents a unique & compatible service offering that fosters sustainable growth.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Volt, you will be tasked with delivering pixel-perfect renditions of static design assets while implementing best practices. Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for identifying any foreseeable bottlenecks in project timelines before they surface. You’ll be reporting to your department head who will be hands-on in supporting your development efforts.
- Uses best practice in all circumstances
- Experience with Git
- Comfortable using CLI
- Ability to write ES6 compatible JS
- Experience using CSS/JS Preprocessors
- Experience using CSS/JS Linters
- Familiar with Jira, Asana, or related platforms
- Ability to work autonomously
Nice to have:
- Experience with VueJS
- Experience with Shopify and other e-commerce platforms
- Familiar with code review processes
- Understanding of different licenses
How do you apply?
You can apply for this position by emailing the following information:
- Resume and/or Cover Letter
- Github and/or Bitbucket Profile