Lead Web Application Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Keeps the team laser-focused on our objectives and helps to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Show excellent judgment in architecting and planning applications and features at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Interact effectively with clients to determine project needs and develop solutions.
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently deliver quality work.
- Takes overall accountability for keeping the project clean and organized. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tickets, and breaking larger tickets into smaller and more manageable tasks.
- Takes professional accountability for getting things done. Does whatever it takes to make things happen, or gives advance warning if things aren’t going well so we can arrange for help.
- Understands successful concepts in UI, UX, design cleanliness, and design balance, and takes appropriate action to resolve situations where minimum standards are not being met.
- Takes overall accountability for the quality of code we write on a project.
- Takes overall accountability for the stability of a project.
- Ensures all team members on the project are clear on their tasks and have sufficient work for the day/week.
- Runs project meetings when a delivery manager/scrum master is not on meetings.
- Reviews code carefully and provide constructive feedback.
- Responsible for keeping a production deployment path clear, and ensures that they are not a bottleneck for deployments.
- Experience in a lead developer/team lead role, including:
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 4+ years experience with Laravel
- 4+ years experience with application design/architecture
- Advanced understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Advanced experience/knowledge of database architecture and design
- History/knowledge of successful development workflows
- History/knowledge of successful team workflows
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality work
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous customer service and client communication experience preferred
- Must be able to work Eastern Standard Time hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.