Climate Program Support Associate
This is a telecommuting position open to applicants worldwide, however, most of Climate Interactive’s staff is based on the US East Coast so availability to work during US Eastern time zone is preferred. The position is approximately 40 hours per week and the pay is competitive. The position will likely last one year.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
Networking and Partner Support
• Support new and existing facilitators in using Climate Interactive’s tools and resources, mostly by answering email inquiries and forum posts.
• Provide assistance and support on webinars and events.
• Help create materials and online-infrastructure for En-ROADS and World Climate.
• Present Climate Interactive insights and tools as needed at meetings, workshops, and conferences globally.
Project Tracking and Analytics
• Stay attentive to user needs and feedback and incorporate insights into project strategies and implementation.
• Maintain smooth integration and organization across our Wordpress website, Salesforce database, and MailChimp email platform.
• Build the Salesforce contact database to capture key insights about the people in it.
• Provide website and En-ROADS metrics for reporting.
Qualifications, skills, & core competencies:
• Excellent at (or interest in learning) database management activities like organizing segmented lists of people, setting up processes to assess project goals, and working across multiple platforms from Salesforce to Excel
• Excellent writing and editing skills for a variety of settings, particularly for distilling complex ideas to general audiences
• Excellent public relations skills and ability to communicate well in emails and orally
• Capacity to learn and troubleshoot unfamiliar digital tools quickly
• Multilingual with cross-cultural experience preferred
• Highly self-motivated, responsible, and an independent thinker
• Detail oriented with a high personal standard for excellence
• Team player willing to perform a variety of tasks
• Well-organized and efficient
• Experience in the climate, sustainability, or energy fields
• Helpful to have familiarity with search engine optimization, user research practices, and project analysis methods