Company descriptionWe build the key creative elements tech brand need to land clients, communicate their USPs, and scale up. We are digital focussed creatives building unique and engaging experiences so that brands can transform the future.
Where RCCO is different is, we genuinely care that our clients are successful. We live and breathe creative technology and egos don't get in the way of our work. Whether it be a sales pitch presentation or multi-lingual, video & animation content-heavy website, each project gets the same love.
RCCO continues to work with over 20 of Google’s divisions, including YouTube, Cloud, and Digital Academy. We have managed to win other major clients since, including King, Nozzle, Coniq & Ad-Lib.io who recently gained £12M in funding and are expanding globally.
We work with ambitious technology brands that are looking to achieve accelerated success. We live and breathe technology.
RCCOg build the key creative elements tech brand need to land clients, communicate their USPs and scale-up. We are digital focussed creatives building unique and engaging experiences so that brands can transform the future.
About you: Our perfect candidate is someone hungry to learn and be involved in understanding our clients' creative needs. You are a team player who's passionate and driven to work on not just one, but a variety of great global brands.
- 2+ years industry experience working in a creative agency, in-house team, or as a freelancer
- Implement user-facing web applications and components with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows
- Experience in leading projects from start to finish
- Experience using a form of serverless technology (Firebase, Cloud workers, etc)
- Can write clear comprehensive documentation of own code
- Good understanding of client-side app architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to translate interface designs into pixel-perfect Vue.js code
- Design and implement layouts, menu systems, and other global components
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
- Work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for your work and being able to prioritize projects in an organized manner, managing expectations across teams
Salary: Competitive based on experience
30 days holiday incl. Bank holidays
Benefits include equipment, team away days, social Thursdays, flexible working, and exclusive client perks. Plus, 1 x Hour of Personal Development time every week, including a team budget for approved courses.
Location: Remote with returning to office 1-2 days per week when restrictions are lifted. Our office is Plexal, Stratford, Unlimited tea, coffee, flexible break-out working areas, ping pong, yoga classes, canal-side views, and much more!