Data Cave Switzerland, a Swiss-based web application and hosting company, develops and operates the SaaS tool “acteamo” – a holistic productivity tool for knowledge workers. The development team of acteamo is an all-virtual team of several developers, a designer, and two test analysts.
VueJS Developer (80-100%)
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features and continuously improve existing ones
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS
- Preferably an understanding of Tailwind CSS and Typescript.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Familiar with Scrum/or own positive experience with an agile team (nice to have).
- Good English language skills (especially spoken)
- Ability to work during European working hours
We offer challenging and very interesting work (fully remote) within an un-bureaucratic team having a minimal hierarchy.