Kelly Technology is looking for Sr. Full Stack Developer for environmental data management SaaS provider.
- Direct hire, full time, remote – dreams come true role.
- Location: 100% Remote (Anywhere in US)
- Client Industry: Environmental Services/Analysis
- Full Time , Direct Hire
- Very attractive comp. package
This role comes with
- Unlimited time off and great health benefits
- Career Path: Team Lead or Software Architect or Principal Software Engineer role in rapidly growing company.
- Work on developing new and supporting/enhancing existing applications.
- Tackle issues and improve development of microservices.
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior level engineers and support them in tasks when necessary
- Conduct research, spikes, design, prototyping and other innovation, exploration and learning activities.
- Contribute to and follow development standards and effectively demonstrate technical solutions to other software engineers in code reviews.
- Participate in team code reviews and provide feedback to other engineers on ways to improve code
- Pair with another Cloud Engineer when appropriate to develop code and associated automatic tests.
- Partner with DevOps, AWS and QA Automation teams in continuous improvement of the software itself, teams’ processes, CI/CD and development environments, including infrastructure as code.
- Eliminate distractions, impediments and wasteful work to optimize flow and velocity.
- 4-7 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in one or more modern programming languages such as C#, Java, Go, Python, etc.
- Experienced in software architecture and design.
- Strong experience My SQL.
- Experience with Angular or React or Vue.
- Ideal combination: Java and Rails and Python and MySQL and Angular.
- Ability to execute moderate complexity software engineering assignments when provided high-level business requirements and technical design guidelines from an architect or senior engineer with minimal supervision.
- Ability to breakdown requirements into stories and provide estimates, perform code reviews, raise technical risk and create documentation.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers, using microservices, loosely coupled architecture
- Experience with agile program management methodologies.
- Willingness to own all stages of development process requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.