IPinfo is hiring a Remote Full Stack Web Developer Web Team
IPinfo is a leading provider of IP address data. Our API handles over 40 billion requests a month, and we also license our data for use in many products and services you might have used. We started as a side project back in 2013, offering a free geolocation API, and we've since bootstrapped ourselves to a profitable business with a global team of 17, and grown our data offerings to include geolocation, IP to company, carrier detection, and VPN detection. Our customers include T-Mobile, Nike, DataDog, DemandBase, Clearbit, and many more.
How We Work
We have a small and ambitious team, spread all over the globe. We sync up on a monthly all-hands Zoom call, and most teams do a call together every 2 weeks. Everything else happens asynchronously, via Slack, GitHub, Linear, and Notion. That means you can pick the hours that work best for you, to allow you to be at your most productive.
To thrive in this environment you'll need to have high levels of autonomy and ownership. You have to be resourceful and able to work effectively in a remote setup.
We're looking for somebody with a product mindset and a great attitude to get things done. You'll work on improving our marketing website and dashboard, building and refactoring new features, building new pages, and helping us cement our position as an industry leader.
Some things we've recently been working on in the web team:
- Built our new dashboard with React
- Rebuilt our website using a new design and a style guide
- Shipped a few great tools for cybersecurity and DevOps teams
- Revamped our weekly summary emails to promote our less popular APIs
- Revamped our customer onboarding process to make sure that more and more users explore our API.
Here are some of the technologies we use. Great if you have experience with these, but if not we'd expect you to ramp up quickly without any problems:
- NodeJS & React
- Redis, Webpack, Shell Scripting
Any IP address domain knowledge would be useful too, but we can help get you up to speed here:
- ASN / BGP / CIDR / Ping / Traceroute / Whois etc
What We Offer
- 100% remote team and work environment (Apply from anywhere!)
- Flexible working hours
- Minimal meetings
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Interesting and challenging work