Senior Full Stack Developer
Sherbet is a cryptocurrency-based gambling platform operating on the Polygon Network. Players from all over the world can play against one another in various games to win Sherbet tokens or MATIC (we aim to support other currencies in the future). We recently launched an NFT collection which sold out in under 10 minutes and has provided us with the runway we need to build an incredible web experience for our community.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across five different countries, with our core team based in Australia. We are currently looking to hire a skilled, Web3/full stack developer to join our team.
Sherbet embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
At Sherbet, we are in the mid to late stages of building our platform. The platform will underpin our future growth, and this presents us with a whole host of technical challenges:
- Ensuring that the code we implement scales
- Ensuring that application and data security concerns are at the heart of everything we build
What are we looking for
- Experience and knowledge in Web3, including things like smart contracts, tokens, and cryptocurrency as a whole
- Experience using AWS services - including, but not limited to Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, and Aurora
- Experience with the CDK, Terraform, and GitHub Actions
- Ability to choose appropriate architectures to solve problems
- Ability to decide when a given design pattern is appropriate
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, where being pragmatic is valued more than being a perfectionist
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Excellent English communication skills
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to receive payment in cryptocurrency
Be sure to mention the word MIGHTILY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.