Laskie is helping a few world class, venture-backed startups find talented Engineering Managers.
You will be employed directly by one of these startups and play an integral role in their early stage growth. We are looking for developers who are passionate about leading high-performing teams and coaching junior developers.
If you're a skilled Engineer Manager looking for a fun, dynamic and challenging environment, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Bring
- Professional English fluency, both writing & speaking
- 10+ years of work experience in software development
- 3+ years of work experience as an Engineering Manager
- Experience hiring and managing larger engineering teams (10-25 members)
- Extensive full stack software engineering experience
- Frontend experience with React.js or Angular.js
- Backend experience with Node.js, Django, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience working with AWS or GCP cloud infrastructure
The Right Fit
- You have a growth mindset and believe in game-changing innovations.
- You take your impact seriously. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value.
- You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Coach Engineers in their technical and professional development and provide technical strategy and direction
- Empower the Engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity and reliability
- Help shape product strategy and define goals to help optimize top talent
What's In It For You?
- $1000 Laskie signing bonus PLUS any signing bonus offered by our clients
- All of our clients offer remote work and competitive compensation with bonuses, stock options, and PTO
- Apply once and get matched with multiple pre-vetted employers
Be sure to mention the word RECOMMENDATION when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.