Front End Developer
Robert Half International
- Robert Half is looking for a Front End Developer for a remote contract project.
- The role will be working remotely, and candidates can be located anywhere in the United States as long as they are open to working CST hours.
- Willing to learn Craft CMS for additional projects.
- Work collaboratively with User Experience, Project Management, Design, and Sales & Marketing teams to provide input and direction to Information Architecture, Design, and Functional Specifications.
- Handle support and other smaller hourly tasks as they are assigned.
- Help manage the development infrastructure needed for web projects, including hosting, repos, and deployments.
- Assist with internal and external development strategy efforts, including project communication and presentations.
- Produce creative and innovative implementations that meet client and stakeholder goals and requirements.
- Review and improve existing internal systems and development processes.
- Other tasks as necessary to make you and the company more successful.
- 3+ years experience in a Front End Developer position
- Additional knowledge of React, Drupal, or Angular is a plus
- PHP experience or light back end capabilities also nice to have
- Strong portfolio or GitHub required