Senior Software Engineer Full Stack
Project Admission is a tech platform that works directly with the live event industry to expand ticket distribution.
Our products leverage brands, fans, influencers, and aggregate data sources to unlock new audiences by allowing them to buy and sell authentic tickets through individually branded storefronts. We capture the entire ticket lifecycle, allowing us to collect more revenue and more data through identity-based ticketing. Though still a young company, we are actively partnering and working with a number of key players in the music and sports industries.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer who is interested in working on high-performance web applications.
You will work with a growing consumer product team responsible for designing, implementing, and shipping new features. You are capable of building fast, scalable code that meets the demands of a rapidly growing business against an ever-changing and evolving web3 landscape.
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload.
- Participate and follow through feature development, from project inception to technical planning to launch.
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback.
- Experience with the latest development best practices, you will be working with PHP 8.0+ and MySQL 8.0+
- Experience with Laravel or similar framework; we are running Laravel 8
- Experience with application development with Vue.js, React.js, or a similar frontend framework; we are using Vue.js and Inertia.js
- Strong debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- Ability to complete tasks with or without reasonable accommodations
- Experience, exposure, or interest in NFTs and web3
Bonus points for
- Familiar with Dev/SysOps, Cloud Hosting (AWS), and Laravel Vapor
- WebGL, Three.js, or 3D modeling experience
- Working on remote/distributed teams
- Experience in the live events or ticketing industries
- Working with product teams to define projects from concept to requirements
Our biggest investment is in people like you! The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way people attend live events.
We are a remote-first, Nashville-headquartered company growing our team. As part of Project Admission, you will receive a competitive salary, stock options, and the option to work remotely. We also offer a company sponsored 401k plan, unlimited PTO, as well as Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans.
We sincerely value a schedule that allows you to have a healthy work/life balance. We look at what you accomplish, not how long you’re in front of a computer. We want you to take vacation and we recommend at least three weeks per year, although it's totally up to you. It’s important to get out and do something outside of work.
You will also notice our focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings where employees can chat openly with teams across Project Admission, as well as our co-founders.
- Must live in the U.S. and authorized to work in the U.S.
- This position is not eligible for an employment visa
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers
*Project Admission is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
Be sure to mention the word FABULOUSLY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.