Sales Development Manager
- Experience as a Manager of a successful frontline sales development team
- Experience collaborating with Marketing on an ABM strategy
- Hire, coach, and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure Prospect SLAs are being hit and drive business
- Represent the Sales team at Cross-Department/Executive meetings
- Regularly report on Team & Individual Results
- Experience as a team lead or manager of a successful frontline sales team for a SaaS company
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Fast learner, motivated, driven, passionate, and attention to detail
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Proficiency with sales cadence tools and CRM software
Bonus Points for
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working remote
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
We work across multiple industries with well-known customers, including Amazon, Aetna, Lenovo, Volvo, and others. We have been recognized in the 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists of fastest-growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it’s like to work at FormAssembly:
Meet our awesome team.
Learn how and why we work remotely.
If you're a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, wed be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you'll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home) working in Mountain Standard/Daylight time hours.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match