We are a small international company based in Heemstede, Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
SalesChamp has also an office in Brno, Czech Republic, and on top of that works with full remote team members. Our team has grown from 9 to 15 members in 2021 and there are amazing people working from Netherlands, Czechia, Slovakia, Albania and Russia.
Whom are we looking for?
We're looking for a strong candidate experienced in Node.js and PHP to help us build cool new features within our current web application and to help us create a whole new product of our company. We’re looking for a person who’s simply going to get things done and enjoy the spirit of our international team.
What will be the scope of your work?
- Backend programming (70%)
- Meetings (10%)
- Bug fixing (10%)
- Code reviews (10%)
On the server side you will need:
- PHP, ES6, Node.js and Typescript
- Nette (PHP framework)
- Express.js (Nest.js is an advantage)
- RabbitMQ, MongoDB and MySQL
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Competitive location based salary and flexible working schedule
- You can work from one of our offices or remotely
- Friendly team full of amazing and kind people
- Workstation budget
- Christmas and birthday bonuses
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)
Be sure to mention the word PARADISE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.