Mynd is a full-service tech-enabled real estate management company serving an $85B+ market. In addition to property management, Mynd helps both retail and institutional investors with buying and selling, financing, insurance, and more. Leveraging its proprietary technology and real-time data, Mynd enables efficient operations at scale and has rapidly expanded into 24 markets.
Mynd is the first proptech company of its kind to combine technology and expert teams to deliver best-in-class services for investors. Mynd has a mission to create happy homes and healthy investments and was recently named the #1 fastest-growing private company in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times in 2020.
On June 1, 2021, Mynd announced a deal with Invesco Real Estate that will propel Mynd to be one of the largest buyers of SFR homes in the country. Invesco Real Estate, a global real estate investment manager, is investing capital into the Mynd business, as well as partnering with Mynd as an institutional investor with a capital commitment of up to $5 billion dollars across multiple strategies to acquire 20,000 homes.
DevOps team, currently consisting of 5 team members, is going to grow and fork into several specializations, among which are DevOps Platform, DataOps/DBRE, and SRE.
As a DevOps/SRE Engineer you will:
- Work closely with development teams to help to achieve their goals from the infrastructure perspective
- Stay on top of the latest DevOps trends and approaches, implementing and adopting them in the company
- Develop new deployment solutions based on Docker and related technologies
- Manage and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Develop new monitoring tools, alerting and error management
- Develop status pages for our internal and external users, automating Incident Management processes
- Improve Developer Experience
- Stay on top of security announcements for the tools we use
Be sure to mention the word OUTPERFORMED when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.