Why Join Tiny With software used by millions of developers, and thousands of products worldwide, Tiny creates some of the world's most popular open source software.
Tiny builds the software that helps support some of the world’s most innovative start-ups and established enterprises; we create developer tools for the modern world. Most developers would be familiar with TinyMCE, the flexible open source rich text editor used by companies such as Atlassian, Accelo, Drift and more.
Scaling up our remote team, Tiny is evolving and growing our team globally as we continue to expand our product offerings, and create even better developer experiences.
Big problems are solved with Tiny solutions.
Your New Role Tiny is seeking a talented Frontend Developer to join our Digital Experience team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence the way people create content on the web. You will be a key member of the team responsible for developing and maintaining our online presence, spanning across websites.
The frontend developer we are looking for will join a team that brings new ideas to the market via our web assets. The role will require flexibility, creativity, and a willingness to experiment and test out ideas. You will work closely with product development, design and marketing, and have a strong focus on creating maintainable and scalable digital properties. We are a friendly, fun and creative bunch of folks who, like you, are passionate about making the world a tiny bit better than when we found it.
- Maintain and develop the main TinyMCE website
- Help the marketing department with experiments
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Optimize application for maximum Core Web Vitals scores
- Drive team success through contributions to sprint planning, code reviews, project post-mortems and commitment to continuous learning
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Solid HTML/CSS development experience
- Web design experience would be an asset
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts
- Understanding of REST API Architecture
- Comfortable with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) best practices (experience with GitHub Actions is a plus)
- Basic experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) processes
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security and best development practices
What you can expect from this role
- We move fast and are always cooking up new things, so no two days are alike, however, you can generally expect to:
- Work with people who are committed to helping you develop skills as a programmer
- Work with senior management who will help you to develop your presentation, communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Work with fun, hard-working and competent people who value ideas and creativity
- Create wireframes, and develop these into fully deployed web assets
- Write code to keep our 100,000 monthly web visitors happy, and coming back for more
This is a remote role and can be worked from anywhere in Europe or CIS region.
Be sure to mention the word FANTASTICALLY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.