- Design paid ads, social content, sales collateral, and print
- Conceptualize and design new email campaigns
- Create infographics, and header images for our blog
- Create templated documents
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards
- Report to the Art Director
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, photo editing, typography, visual storytelling, and print
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite
- Must have digital portfolio
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- The ability to illustrate is a plus
Personal Profile: A candidate who is purpose-driven, adventurous, outdoorsy, passionate, resilient, proactive, and team-oriented will likely mesh with the Outdoorsy culture. It is also a great fit if the candidate can look at issues through many lenses, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and can be scrappy.
Education Criteria: A Bachelor’s degree and proven Graphic Design experience (5+ years) is required, preferably in high growth technology companies.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package will include a base salary, an incentive plan, equity participation, and benefits.
Benefits: We believe that life’s best memories are made outside and that, when you can’t be outside, you should be somewhere you feel a part of something bigger — as you would when soaking in the sunrise over the sandstone cliffs of the Grand Canyon. You should be somewhere you can test out new paths and be proud of the results, as you would when selecting a hiking route at Yosemite. You should be somewhere that supports and challenges your skillset as much as it rewards it, as would be when summiting a 14er in Colorado.
Your happiness inside and outside our walls matters to us. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that make your life easier, including full health insurance coverage (health, dental, and vision), unlimited PTO, an open-air, dog-friendly office environment, two (2) fully paid annual recreation vehicle trips a year.