Are you excited to work with innovative security products?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Join Guardicore (now Akamai Enterprise Security Group)
Guardicore (now Akamai Enterprise Security!) is changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Were always looking for new people to inspire us, and make us better.
What does our team do?
We are looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer who will join our R&D and be part of a team of talented developers. Rapid Response is a unique and development team for critical tasks and issues, delivering a direct and meaningful impact to our customers all across the product components.
In this role you will be:
- Leading new features and problem solving from requirements to delivery all-across the product areas and technologies. No staying in one place!
- Writing reliable, efficient, secure, and scalable code
- Coding in Python as the main language, and sometimes in a variety of other languages (C, Angular, GoLang and more)
- Collaborating with different engineering teams, product team and operations
- Communicating with our customers and leave a favorable impact
- Addressing complex software challenges at the forefront of today’s technology, optimize and put a lot of emphasis on performance
- Being an integral part of our thriving culture and improve the team and the company
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 4+ Years of object-oriented software development experience
- Have previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale backend projects
- Have experience in Backend Development using Python, Go, or Rust
- Have experience in working with Linux based systems
- Have experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, other big-data platforms
- Have experience developing in Kubernetes or microservices architectures
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best can vary for each person.
This is a flexible role and may be performed at your home and/or the local Akamai office (in the country advertised). We are happy to discuss working options in this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, were curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, youll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.