Senior PHP / WordPress plugin developer
WP White Security
What will your job be?
You will work on the development of our WordPress plugins portfolio. Your tasks will span from designing new features (with the team), writing code and bug fixing, expecting that new and changed code is thoroughly tested and well documented. You will also help the other developers, conduct code reviews of their code, test their code, help our support team solve customer issues, and interact with the rest of the team for knowledge sharing and product work.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Organized, methodological, and can work with very little or no supervision
- 5+ years experience working as a PHP / WordPress plugin developer (mostly back end development)
- Hands-on experience with testing automation and writing testable code (unit testing) etc
- Strong background in scalable database usage with MySQL
- Good understanding of Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP) environments
- Hard-working and passionate – we are a young start-up
- [BONUS] Good skills in react.js and jQuery
- [BONUS] good understanding of both WordPress and application security
Benefits of working for us
- Work from anywhere (during European time zone hours)
- Job security and competitive salary
- Work in a flat, small, and friendly organization
- Paid educational materials (such as online courses & books)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps
- Long term engagement – we are looking for a committed candidate who within a few years can become a team lead and a source of knowledge.