Customer Success Manager
Circadence is looking for a high energy and dynamic Customer Success Manager (CSM) with strong a passion for cybersecurity education. This role is all about improving our customers’ cybersecurity education using highly immersive and realistic labs. Click Here to see Project Ares in action!
What is your responsibility?
- Oversee on-boarding of customers
- Help customers achieve impact and adopt our cyber labs within their curriculum.
- Build relationships across the sales team to help make the relationship hand-off seamless for our customers
- Build and evolve customer empowerment content to make it easy for customers to learn how to use our product features and adopt our labs into their curriculum
- Help our marketing team amplify success by collecting customer stories
- Ensure CRM information is enriched and accurate so we can all stay aligned
- Be the voice of the customer and work with our Product Managers to make our product better
- Own revenue churn and downgrade prevention.
What will make you successful?
- Passion for cybersecurity education
- Deep curiosity into what makes our customers succeed
- Desire to use automation to scale
- Passionate about empowering customers to be self-sufficient
- Data aware and data driven
- Building relationships
What tools should they be aware of?
- Salesforce or similar CRM
- Collaboration tools (i.e. Teams, Miro, Loom. Azure DevOps)
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator for customer research
What experience should then bring?
- Background in Cybersecurity education and/or cybersecurity operations (required)
- Highly successful in working remotely (required)
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States (required)
- This is REMOTE position.