Customer Success Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Understand the Customer Lifecycle and promote customers through it by inciting action
- Navigate complex organizational structures and decision making processes at customer sites
- Manage Onboarding processes for new customers to ramp quickly
- Align with Sales to identify growth prospects and develop accounts
- Proactively identify and develop plans to manage risk in assigned accounts
- Create and manage escalations to resolution, working to prioritize customer requests
- Conduct outreach campaigns to promote new features, product adoption and share industry best practices
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- Align with Technical Support and Engineering to prioritize and deliver on customer needs
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Background in Account Management, Consulting or technical customer-facing roles
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to switch gears quickly
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle is preferred
- Experience with DevOps tools or Enterprise offerings of Open Source Software
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem-solving skills required.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities