As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
This position will be responsible for the negotiation and review of all vendor contracts, including contracts for our international charitable foundation. The in-house counsel will administer contract strategy so as to improve business performance and ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiation and review of vendor contracts, to include contracts for international charitable foundation, technology, office supplies, leases and any other typical corporate vendor agreements.
- Administers contracting strategies that are meant to improve business performance and ensure compliance with company policy and legal requirements.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with vendor contract negotiations
- Experience in multi-jurisdictional issues, working with local foreign counsel
- Ability to use good judgement
- Organizational skills
- Research skills
- Analytical thinking
- Experience working internationally
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!