Senior Data Engineer
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Hands-on leadership, influence, and development of all things data services.
- Develop modern data architectural approaches for business intelligence reporting and analytics, including that for machine learning models and data science, ensuring effectiveness, scalability, and reliability.
- Design, develop, implement, and optimize existing ETL processes that merge data from disparate sources for consumption by data analysts and scientists, business owners, and decisions makers.
- Complete current evaluation of new ETL software options, propose recommendations, and implement the solution.
- Facilitate data transformation, normalization, cleansing, aggregation, workflow management, and business rule application.
- Detect data quality issues, identify their root causes, implement fixes, and design data audits to capture issues.
- Distill technical requirements into the product development and operational process via continuous collaboration with product, engineering, and analytics team members.
- Influence and communicate with all levels of stakeholders including analysts, developers, business users, and executives.
- Use analytics to influence product development, surfacing data around product usage and customer behavior.
- ETL tool evaluation and implementation to prepare for scaling and efficiency.